It all started when...
I'm a Philadelphian, born and raised, and I love this city along with its surrounding areas! As a youngster, I would hop on Septa, taking the Market-Frankford Line connecting to the Orange Line to catch a Phillies game, I’d ride my bike with friends to Wissahickon Park or to visit many of Philadelphia’s museums but the Zoo being my all-time favorite place to go! As a young adult, I spent my time playing sports at Fairmount Park, enjoying happy hours in Conshohocken and attending classes at Penn State – Abington; I wouldn’t trade this area for any other.
For the past 13 years I have worked as a consultant saving money for numerous Fortune 500 companies and billion dollar brands that are household names. During this time, I acquired skills such as market analysis, competitive bidding, and trust based negotiation techniques, yet I still felt compelled to have a greater impact on the people that I call neighbors, friends, colleagues, and family. So I became a real estate agent and haven't looked back.
What am I here to do?
· Help you identify the right home when you’re ready to buy.
· Maximize returns when you’re ready to list.
· Uncover investment opportunities when you’re ready to diversify.
· Promote trust based negotiations – if it is not a win/win, then we keep working.
Why am I doing this?
· I love, love, love real estate!! And I love the Philadelphia Area.
· To make a difference in my local market and community by helping my clients enjoy the same success that I have with real estate.
· To pass along the knowledge and vision that comes with being a veteran of countless home renovation and remodeling projects. It's all about potential!